Will XPLA3 phase out?

Hi:

I noticed Coolrunner XPLA3 isn't on the "Products and Services" page at

I like these chips because of their 3.3V levels and 5V input tolerance, since I do a lot of TTL level interfacing with scientific instrumentation.

Will the XPLA3 series be around for a few more years?

Thanks.

--
Christopher R. Carlen

Please ask directly Xilinx to know the future of Coolrunner XPLA3.

Coolrunner is not on the first page, because Xilinx want to seel new techno :-). But all spec about XPLA3, canbe found on xilinx webpage.

Laurent

------------ And now a word from our sponsor --------------------- For a secure high performance FTP using SSL/TLS encryption upgrade to SurgeFTP

---- See

----