Why some firmware is made by lattice's FPGA instead of C language?

Regards:

Why some firmware is made by lattice's FPGA instead of C language? Thank You. Best Regards to you all.

Reply to
mikelinyoho

This is even worse than your previous question. I have read it

5 times, and I have no idea what you are asking.

It seems likely that English is not your native language, so you have an additional problem. I am sure though that your English is far better than my ability to speak or write in your native language. Since almost all the discussion in this news group is in English, you don't have a choice. Sorry. My recommendation is that when you want to ask a question, you write it and give it to a friend and ask them if they understand what you are asking about. (No cheating and discussing it with them. Just give it to them.)

If they can't figure out what you are asking, then neither can we.

Marc Randolph wrote this in another thread, but you may have missed it:

We are a really helpful bunch here in comp.arch.fpga , but to help you, you need to ask your questions better.

Cheers, Philip

Reply to
Philip Freidin