What a fascinating board!

Who makes the best FPGA? Lattice or Cypress?

Reply to
Stifler

Gee, I wouldn't pick either of those. Of all the different FPGAs I've used the one's I liked the best were QuickLogic pASIC. They are antifuse so the code is permanent. They wake up with the brains working. Very fast, very clean, very cheap, very reliable, and wonderful to design with. Routed many parts with 100% utilization and never had a problem. Great stuff. Only downside was long prog times. Too bad they are now trying to push their Embedded product line instead of their FPGA lines.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris_S