Virtex4 Mini-Module GBL Phy

Hi,

Does anyone has a description of Virtex4 Mini-Module GigaBit LAN Phy (BCM5461) PCS registers? I desperately need them to properly setup PHY interupt line to work with Gigabit System Reference Design 2.

Cheers,

Guru

Reply to
Guru

Guru schrieb:

you may need to sign and NDA to get the datasheet for the broadcom PHY :(

its really annoying that some silicon and IP vendors only have product briefs available for downloads

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Yes, I am aware of that. I was trying to make a shortcut.

Guru

Reply to
Guru