using xilkernel

Can anyone explain me how to use the xilkernel. I added in the mss file the following

BEGIN LIBRARY parameter library_name = xilkernel parameter library_ver = 1.00.a parameter max_procs = 10 parameter max_readyq = 10 parameter sched_type = 2 parameter config_sema = true parameter config_msgq = true parameter config_thread_support = true parameter config_shm = true parameter config_malloc = true parameter config_mutex = true parameter process_table = ( (0xffe00000, 28)) parameter msgq_table = ( (4, 1) ) parameter mem_table = ((4,10), (8,10)) parameter shm_table = ((100)) END

but when I try to use thread_create or sys_thread_create, I get an undefined reference to it when linking.

Thanks, Frank

Reply to
Frank

Xilkernel comes with a number of examples to illustrate its usage. These examples can be found both in the install area for EDK, and in your local project directory. Please see the examples in the test/arch/microblaze area to see how this is done. For thread creation, see print_thread.c Hope this helps.

--    Mohan Frank wrote: Can anyone explain me how to use the xilkernel. I added in the mss file the following BEGIN LIBRARY  parameter library_name = xilkernel  parameter library_ver = 1.00.a  parameter max_procs = 10  parameter max_readyq = 10  parameter sched_type = 2  parameter config_sema = true  parameter config_msgq = true  parameter config_thread_support = true  parameter config_shm = true  parameter config_malloc = true  parameter config_mutex = true  parameter process_table = ( (0xffe00000, 28))  parameter msgq_table = ( (4, 1) )  parameter mem_table = ((4,10), (8,10))  parameter shm_table = ((100)) END but when I try to use thread_create or sys_thread_create, I get an undefined reference to it when linking. Thanks, Frank

Reply to
mohan