Specify Clock Correction Sequence for Virtex-II ProX MGT (Rocket I/O X)

I have a problem while specifying the clock correction sequence for the Virtex-II ProX MGT. The problem is that I don't find a way to make the clock correction function of the MGT to distinguish between 64B66B control blocks and data blocks. Does anyone have any experience in this?

Reply to
Patrik Eriksson