Semaphores in xilkernel?

Hi, my name is Pablo and I have problems with the use of semaphores in xilkernel. I have created a struct based on pthread_t types, semaphores,... That is, I create a "mypthread_T" which is based on a pthread_t and a semaphore. Each pthread_t has an associated semaphore.

The situation is the following: One father thread (thread 0) freezes in a sem_wait().Then there is two another threads, one of them (thread

1) is freezen in anothrer sem_wait and the another one (thread 2) makes a sem_post to unlock the previos thread (thread 1). But sem_post unlocks the father thread (thread 0). I have verified the location of the semphores and everything is ok.

The question is: Has anyone found some semaphore bugs in xilkernel??

Thanks

Reply to
Pablo