rocket IOs with web pack

Guys

Does anyone know whether ISE simulator lite will simulate the RocketIOs on the virtex 4 that webpack supports?

I have a simulator that doesn't support smartmodels so I could live with the poor performance of simulator lite just to check the rocket IO bit of my design.

regards

Colin

Reply to
colin

"colin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

WAU what a question. No idea, but guessing NO.

And and advice about rocketIO do not trust simulations, so better to test out in real silicon anyway.

--
Antti Lukats
http://www.xilant.com