Reg learning FPGA backend

Hi All, I want to learn FPGA backend and synthesis which has become a prerequisite for VLSI related jobs. I am proficient with VHDL frontend and also with digital circuits.I am from india. Any suggestions on how to learn FPGA backend (books/online/CDs/name of institutes (if you happen to be from india)) would be extremely helpful as I am totally clueless on how to take next step. Thanks a zillion, Sunil.

Reply to
sunil

Download free Xilinx ISE Webpack and go from there.

HTH, Jim ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Remove NOOOSPAM)

Jim Wu

Just download the free Xilinx Webpack or Altera Quartus and start learning, youl need 1Gb of HD space and 100MB download or so. Both websites so full of stuff you'd easily miss it. You can try to get a CD from marketing but they date very quickly.

regards

johnjakson_usa_com

Reply to
john jakson