reading bits using JBits 3.0

Hi,

How does one read back specific bits using JBits 3.0? For example, if I want to read back the contents of the F LUT - how do i go about it?

I tried jbits.getCLBBits but I get an configuration exception. Ditto with getTileBits.

My sample code looks like this:

int lut []; lut =jbits.getCLBBits(0, 1, LUT.CONTENTS[0][LUT.G]);

Is this correct? If it is, why do i get the configuration exception?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sarnath

Reply to