Re: LCD and step-up DC-DC converter.

Laurent, You could build a charge pump with 2 diodes and 2 caps driven with a square wave from your 3.3V FPGA IO. Well, you wanted cheap! HTH, Syms.

Hi, > > I have to connect a LCD-I2C to my FPGA. > My LCD can be supplied only with 5V, and I have only a 3.3V. > > Do you know a low cost step-up dc-dc converter solution. > > I only need 2 mA as output current. > > Regards, > Laurent
Reply to
Symon

Look around for a simple charge-pump circuit.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Judd