Quartus 7.2sp2 memory exhaustion

Hi. I have Quartus 7.2sp2, MS Vista , and I have a project where I define ROM memory (with size 4096*32 bits). I define it in verilog file in "initial" section. When synthesing, quartus_map.exe allocates as much as 1.5Gb of memory and going into swapping. My computer has 2Gb of physical RAM. So, how ROM block in verilog should be defined correctly? Am I correct? If so, should I check some option in Quartus so it will not to optimize that ROM block? In general, is there any option which can disable Quartus to allocate such huge memory chunks and so on?

Reply to
sdf