Problem with XSysAce_SectorRead

I've got an V2PRO and sysace adpater from Memec. I got it so the SysAce Board configures the V2PRO board. The software code Does

XSysAce_Initialize ... // returns OK XSysAce_SelfTest ... // returns OK XSysAce_Lock ... // returns OK

-- bit 8 Ready for CompactFlash controller command ACE Status Reg Read 0x00150392

-- MPULBAREG Write 0x00000000

-- SECCNTCMDREG Write 0x0301

-- DATABUFREG Read 32 Buffers of data

The problem is that I cannot seem to get the CompactFlash controller reg bit 8 to go ready again. It stays at 0x003502B2.

I tried to keep reading the data even after I thought I read it all in the hopes that the the status bit would go ready with no change observed.

Any suggestions on what I am missing would be appreciated.

-Newman

Reply to
Newman