problem with BIG-Numbers?

I do not quite know if this software can contribute, but i just wanted to let you know, that we developed a collection of functions (library, dll) for working with real BIG numbers. (...numbers bigger than the normal data types a programmer can handle.)

Samples were made for Visual Basic, but can be used in any language that can invoke a .DLL (such as C++, VBA in Excel, Access or whatever)

It's the only DLL available for Windows for UNLIMITED BIG NUMBERS with functions such as: +/-* Power2, Power10, MOD DIVIDE, ISPRIME, COMPARE, Xor etc...

Calculations are sometimes even faster than you are used to, cause everything was made in assembly. It's shareware and it is online on

David

Reply to
ds