Piplineing logic alot? I have a tool for you

Try out the PipelineC compiler - it pipelines combinatorial logic for you.

It is also a full hardware description language - thats cool.

Looking for folks interested in using or contributing to the project. I need some compiler help :)

Super happy to answer questions - thanks folks!

Reply to
Julian Kemmerer