parameter in top module in XILINX ISE 6.1.02

XILINX - ISE 6.1.02 - Modelsim 5.7 SE In verilog I described my top module as follows:

module BoothMult (ck, load, ...) parameter N=4;

I used testbench waveform to generate the testbench and I obtained:

module tbbooth; ... defparam UUT.N = 4; BoothMult UUT ( .ck(ck), ...

obviously it is ok pre-synthesis but not post (N parameter doesn't exist anymore). It seems to me this is a software bug, please let me know if I'm wrong. luigi

Reply to
luigi raffo