nios32 -> nios2 assembly porting?

Hello...

Is ther any document/app-note/how-to for porting an existing nios32 assembly program to nios2 version?

Especially confusing about the window register moving stuff...

Having here some interrupt/thread handler which I have to move to NIOS2 version...

thanx in advance rick

Reply to
Jedi

Rick,

Sorry the only thing for *assembly language* is to study the instruction set reference for each, which is published with each processor's documentation. I think if anything going to Nios II would be a bit more simple as it is closer to 'standard' style RISC... no register windows or corresoponding instructions to worry about.

Jesse Kempa Altera jkempa -at- altera -dot- com

Reply to
kempaj