next EDK service pack release date?

Hi

I think Xilinx has said the service packs should come once a months? So is the EDK service pack delaying or may there will be no SP and comes out EDK 8.2?

the reason why I am asking is the issue that - EDK 8.1 SP2 can not use FSL links with MicroBlaze 3.0 (bug!!!) and MicroBlaze 4.0 has still to my knowledge issues with uClinux, so its very complicated to make Impulse-C codeveloper FSL accelerator demos for systems that can run uclinux.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

details? I'm not aware of any issues, and there's no chatter about such on the mb-uclinux list.

John

Reply to
John Williams

John Williams schrieb:

Dear John,

google: uclinux microblaze 4 first hit

is link to the some chatter on the mb-uclinux I would assume readers of the uclinux list (some at least) are aware of the problem.

to my knowledge there was never a plausible explanation why MB4 behaved badly with uclinux, but as I had issues with it on the platforms I am testing with then I have frozen my referecence design to MB version 3 - to guarantee that uclinux works in stable fashion.

maybe the issue is gone by today, I will retest again to see if there are still problems or not

Antti

Antti