[newbie] How to get the value of active pins through JTAG

My advisor assigned me a problem which is to monitor the value of active pins of an ARM processor which will run a embedded OS.

The ARM processor is on an evaluation board - amtel eb63 and the OS is dos-like. I have wiggler in hand. Boss's idea is using the boundary-scan to get the value while the OS is running.

Please tell me if it is possible to do this and what I should do or learn to finish this task.

Thanks TCH

Reply to
C...T