New to RocketIO

Dear all,

I'm new to RocketIO and would appreciate any guidance from a hw design perspective. I am currently doing schematics for an application specific development board and trying to work through the various demands from the datasheets and app notes, for example, the fact that it seems to need three additional LDO power supplies?!? Any hints and tips would be useful.

TIA

-- Peter

Reply to
Peter Mendham