Need application note for Motion controller with Xilinx

Hello sir This is Seoul Korea. I'm Mr. Lee. The reason that I'm writing letter is regarding for Application note for Motion Controller with CPLD chip. I fail to find documents in your website. Could you send me design examples or Application note for conventional Motion controller chip with Xilinx CPLD? My email address is snipped-for-privacy@chollian.net best regards IH Lee

Reply to
Leeinhyuk

Hello sir I would like to realize motion controller with Xilinx CPLD chip. Does anyone know an application note for motion controller with Xilinx CPLD or FPGA? I hope to receive with email snipped-for-privacy@chollian.net Best regards IH Lee

Reply to
Leeinhyuk