ML410 and documentation on ALi M1535D+

Hi everybody I had the intention to buy an ML410 board but the local Xilinx reseller told me that there is a problem concerning the ALi M1535D+ - there is no documentation given with the board. But in the documentation (ug085.pdf - ML410 Embedded Development Platform User Guide (v1.7) September 28, 2007) is stated that the datasheet is located on the documentation CDROM accompanying the board. Unfortunately this datasheet is not published on the internet (ie. under NDA).

My questiion is: does this problem really exist or the resseller is wrong? if the problem exists is it possible to contact ALi (nowadays NVidia I think) to get the datasheet?

Thanks in advance for answer Mehdi

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs(tm)

This datasheet is only available under NDA with NVidia. Xilinx cannot make this datasheet available and you will have to contact NVidia to get access to it.

- Peter

GaLaKtIkUs(tm) wrote:

Reply to
Peter Ryser

Thank you for information. If you have an idea about how to contact them please write me by mail. Thanks in advance!

Mehdi

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs(tm)