MicroBlaze Seminar UK

For all that are interested we have some free lunchtime seminars, and following optional lab, based on using and building up a MicroBlaze microprocessor design.

Some initial basic details here

There are 2 dates confirmed (Malvern and Warwick) so far in the UK and probably 2 more TBA. If someone has a good suggestion for a location elsewhere in europe let me know and I will see if it can be added to the schedule.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Raggedstone1. The Cheap Spartan3 PCI Development Board.

John Adair