Looking for Xilinx HW-130/HW-120 Adapters

My project needs to program a Xilinx XC7336 44PLCC.
I have the software now and the HW-130 programming unit.
Also have the HW-137-PC44/VQ44 adapter which I assumed would work with
the XC7336, but as it turns out it does not.
So I need to find the adapter(s) below. If anyone can help out please
let me know.
HW-133-PC44
HW-133-PC68
HW-133-PC84
For reference here is webpage showing the HW-133-PC68 adapter (middle
image):

Also at this Xilinx support page
it mentions the HW-120
adapters are mostly compatible with the HW-130 programmer.
So I could alternatively use these adapters if anyone has them:
HW-126-PC44
HW-126-PC68
HW-126-PC84
Thanks for any help you may offer!
Reply to
Tim Regeant
BTW, will pay cash for any of these adapters. Thanks for looking.
Reply to
Tim Regeant
This webpage has pictures of some of the adapters. Maybe it will ring a bell :)

Reply to
Tim Regeant