Xilinx HW-130 Adatpers

On 8/31/2016 12:10 AM, Tim Regeant wrote: > So I need to find the adapter(s) below. If anyone can help out please > let me know. > > HW-133-PC44 > HW-133-PC68 > HW-133-PC84 > > For reference here is webpage showing the HW-133-PC68 adapter (middle > image):

> > Also at this Xilinx support page >
it mentions the HW-120 > adapters are mostly compatible with the HW-130 programmer. > > So I could alternatively use these adapters if anyone has them: > > HW-126-PC44 > HW-126-PC68 > HW-126-PC84 > > Thanks for any help you may offer!

Reply to
Tim Regeant

You've apparently been looking for these since early May of this year. Do you have infinite time and zero money? In light of your apparent lack of success, might you consider, instead, laying out a board with the two connectors and having it fabbed at one of the inexpensive "no frills" board houses?

Or, can you afford to keep wait> > > So I need to find the adapter(s) below. If anyone can help out please

Reply to
Don Y