Looking for evaluators for NEW Vector Processor for FPGAs, offers massive parallel performance, all programmable in C/C++

We are looking for testers/evaluators of our newly released MXP Matrix proc essor for Altera FPGAs (Xilinx very soon). This is a solution that enhances NIOS II(microblaze) processor by up to a 1000x for many SIMD type algorith ms. It is also 100% programmable in C/C++

If you are interested, or have project that you want to try it out with, pl ease respond or send us a note at vectorblox.com

Reply to
Vectorblox_rob

Do you support Ada?

Reply to
Paul Colin Gloster

I am curious, since both Altera and Xilinx pushing hard with embedded hard Arm core, any plans to support it along with Nios/uBlaze? And specifically where does it fit in with other HLS support on either platform.

Thanks Best Regards.

Reply to
chipnayak