Looking for a superscalar simulator

Hi all,

before doing the hardware implementation I wanna trace the instruction buffer in a simulator for some special algorithms. Could anyone suggest me a dual-issue simulator that allows to investigate the instruction buffer or that keeps a history of the instruction buffer to see at what cycle the instructions were in the buffer?

Thanks for any suggestions, P.

Reply to
Patrick