Length between blocks in FPGA

Hi to all,

Is there a way for measuring the length -in terms of time of course- between the blocks in an FPGA? I am trying to do this by using post- route simulations. I wonder if there is a much more efficient way. Up to now I only used Xilinx FPGAs but the information is also welcome for Altera's.

Regards.

Reply to
Enes Erdin

Hi Enes load your placed and routed design into the fpga_editor. There you can select signal lines and determine the delays.

Have a nice synthesis Eilert

Enes Erdin schrieb:

Reply to
backhus