Lattice MICO32 won't generate?

Hi,

I downloaded Lattice's MICO system for windows. It opens up Eclipse, where I can add processor and memory, make bus connections or open an example.

But now I'm stuck: It won't generate. There's a "G" button in the toolbar and a "platform tools / run generator" menu entry. Both are grayed out. No idea why - the log is empty and I can't click the button, so there is no error message.

Do I need a "Diamond" installation as well? I understood it would work standalone?

Cheers

Markus

mnentwig

Problem solved. "Generate" button appeared after Diamond installation and reboot.

mnentwig