JOP @ Spartan3 Starter Kit - Compile error (missing components)

Hello,

I'm trying to compile the JOP core for my Xilinx Spartan3 Starter Kit (ISE webpack 8.2i), but I get stuck because the following components cannot be found: rom.vhd xram_block.vhd jtbl.vhd offtbl.vhd

Anyone who had the same issue, or knows how to find/create the missing components ?

I'm following the document 'An introduction to the Design Flow for JOP', section 1.3... and I'm already stuck at the first step. I hope it will go better once this step has been overcome... :-)

Thanx, Stefan

Reply to
Stef?

I have the exact same problem using the Webpack 8.2i. Another problem I had with the newer Webpack is that it can't fit a design into the Spartan 3 200 that Webpack 7.1i could (good thing I didn't throw away the old bit file).

-- Jecel

Reply to
Jecel

Oops - I should have searched further before posting this. Here is what Martin Schoeberl posted on the Open Cores list on August 17, 2006:

"Some VHDL files are generated by the microcode assembler. See

for further details on the design flow."

-- Jecel

Reply to
Jecel