Implementing USB slow protocol into xilink XC95xxx..

Implementing USB slow protocol into xilink XC95xxx.. I don't need long vendor string and stuff like that just the basic protocol.

Is it possible ? it seems pretty complex to do ...

Reply to
aName

aName schrieb:

do not try. I want say it is impossible - as only a few things are.

SiLabs F326 usb micro has internal oscillator and costs 2.36 USD qty 1.

any attempts to implemented USB with PLD or FPGA would cost more both component cost and time spent.

Antti

Antti

There's no such thing as "USB slow protocol."

Forget it. Buy a chip that does the USB stuff for you.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters

:-)

Ofcourse what I meant is, implementing it for fun ;-) It is alot cheaper to buy it in ic ;-)

For hobby I was looking for FTDI ics, but thank, I didn't know SiLabs.

BTW I bought for a fair price a really simple USB - FIFO bridge (USBMOD4) from elexom.com for playing around and it works great in few minutes ;-)

:-)

Reply to
aName