If you need higher fmax for your FPGA design

If you are designing an FPGA based on Xlinx's Virtex, Virtex 2, Virtex 2 pro, Spartan 2, or Spartan 3 and would like to get higher fmax for your design I may be able to help you. Higher fmax would enable you to use part with lower speed grade which potentially could save some money for you. The files that I need are mapped ncd file and pcf file. I will do par automatically and manually such that the fmax will be higher than the one you have. If you are interested, please send me e-mail.

Reply to
Maximum Frequency