Hve to know the pin connection between cpld and fpga in my design

Hi Friends,

In my board i have SRAM, Spartan-3 FPGA ,CPLD Xc95144xl and PC104 Connector (ISA bus header). I want to pass the data stored in SRAM to PC104 . in between that with the help of spartan-3 only data stored in SRAM.

This is connection between those components. between the sp-3 and sram i passed 16 bit data line and address pin from sp-3 and some control pins. Now i want to know how many pin shud be connected between cpld and sp-3. so that data pass from sram to pc104.

Kindy give me some suggestions.

Regards

Senthil Chett.

Reply to