Have someone implementate the cpu86 or sparc embeded processor in the v-2 fpga

I want to to get the hardware(pcb or shematic) or some other files,and also I want to know if I want to do this what should i prepare!

Reply to
bjzhangwn

you need brains .

Reply to
Antti

Antti schrieb:

Sometimes one is enough.

Kolja

Reply to
Kolja Sulimma

ROTFL,

Kolja I really enjoy your comments. Sure you are right.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Cheers, Jon

Reply to
Jon Beniston

the OP pretty much knows that url so what he was actually asking was very unclear

SPARC (that is LEON) can be easily implemented in Virtex FPGA same for CPU86 from HT-LAB so the answer to OP is YES lots of people have implemented sparc and cpu86 in virtex.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

bjzhangwn schrieb:

XCAPP009 in download area

ready to run .BIT files and make environment for CPU86 in Virtex-4

Antti

Reply to
Antti