Flex8000 / MAX+plus II 10.2 / license from altera.com

I have a problem with license file generated from altera.com for the MAX+plus II 10.2. Id does not include VHDL/Verilog/FLEX8000 support so its useless :(. Is there any way to use those chips? I'v already got quite a few of EPF84282A in nice boards with 512KB of ram and want to learn FPGA on a cheap.

I just tried "MAX+PLUS II software for students & universities" instead of "MAX+PLUS II BASELINE software" and was able to generate license with VHDL/Verilog support, but still no FLEX8000 :(

--
I really have no idea what this means. And since I can't install linux on
it, I'm gonna go back to surfing pr0n.

for anybody ever interested, inserting this to license.dat seems to work FEATURE maxplus2_6K_8K alterad 2010.01 permanent uncounted HOSTID=ANY SIGN=C

3D03989960D8228