Evaluation time of Emac Core?

Hi I am using the EDK 3.2 to build a MicroBlaze-design with an ethernet-MAC attached. When synthesizing my design it gives me a warning: "Emac Licensing in effect". My question is, how long (hours) can I evaluate the core before the FPGA needs to be reloaded?

Best Regards Don

Reply to
Don

I left a microblaze uClinux kernel running over night with the evaluation xemac core - I could still telnet into the board the following morning...

not a firm answer, but should give you some idea.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams