easics - crc equations

Does anyone know what happened to the easics.com site ? I wanted to use their CRC equation generator. This was working great a couple of months ago, but now I realized I needed equations for a 64 bit wide CRC-32 for ethernet, and the site seems to be missing.

Alternatively does anyone have these equations handy, or know of another equation generator ? Thanks, -Bruce

Reply to
brucenutbrown

The site seems to be working as it appears to me

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
morpheus

It looks like