Difference in the JTAG instructions between Virtex and Virtex II

Hi, I am writing a C/C++ driver for programming a Virtex 2 using the JTAG port (Parallel III cable) since it's required for a particular application (JBits)

I found the required boundary scan instruction sequence needed to do this from

the instruction sequences were defined for the Virtex so would it also apply for the Virtex 2? If not what changes are needed or is there any material that I can refer to?

Shadab

Reply to
shadabambat1