connecting SFP-module to Virtex2PRO

I want connect SFP module to the XC2VP7 (use RocketIO in custom mode in

2488 Mbps, ie STM-4). But I anywhere find example of circuit. Are they connected in AC-coupled mode only or I can connect them in DC-coupled? In data sheet for SFP-modules I that the internal capacitors 0,1 =B5F are connected sequental RX and TX data lines. Were I can see examles or read about it?

Thank

Reply to
axalay