Atmels product selector

I've tried to open the product search in the CPLD product category several times in the last few days. I wanted to know if they'd axe any of that product line. It (script?) did not complete loading. Sometimes I'd get the progress indicator (blue dots, never completing), sometimes I got a maintenance notice. Is this happening to anyone else or is perhaps my system misconfigured?

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Got a link?

--

Rick
Reply to

I got Atmel mixed up with Altera. I forgot Atmel made programmable logic. lol

Yes, I see the same thing. Under some other sections the Product Search does the same thing. Under MCUs it loads normally.

--

Rick
Reply to

Might have changed since your initial post, but I see:

Maintenance Notice

The page you have requested is temporarily not available. Please check back later. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

If you go back to the page later, be sure to clear your browser's cache.

--
Gabor
Reply to