Apex power calculator

Hello all,

I'm trying to find the max power consumption of an Apex20ke240 with

3.3v vccio and 1.8v vccint. I've tried the power calculator :

but it will not let me go past step 1. Has this been discontinued ?

any suggestions

Dave

Reply to
Dave Wilson

Dave,

Same result here (w/Mozilla 1.5). My suggestions: . Try a different browser. . Update java. . Contact your local Altera sales rep for help.

Marc

Dave Wils> Hello all,

Marc Guardiani

Hiya,

I heard it has been discontinued due to being too inaccurate - in a conservative way, though. No idea when or whether they'll be posting a new one.

I suggest asking your local FAE whether he still has a copy.

Best regards,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Twijnstra