Anyway to stop Altera Stratix II SignalTap data acquisition

I set the SignalTap memory depth to 16K and would like to collect exactly that many data points after the trigger. However, it seems SignalTap will only stop collecting (and therefore overwriting the older data) unless I manually hit the STOP button. I tried both the circular and segmented options, but did not see any difference.

Thanks.

Reply to
frankzhangee

You've clicked on the 'continuous acquisition' button rather than the 'single acquisition' button...

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
Virtual Logic Pty Ltd,