Any word on the V2Pro-X?

There used to be some preliminary information on the V2Pro-X (10-Gb transceivers) on the Xilinx website. Anyone know what happened to those pages/where they dissapeared to?

Also, does anyone else notice that the Xilinx website seems very laggy about initiating connections?

And has anyone started playing with the RocketPhy or other 10-Gig transceivers, especially for 10-GigE?

Nicholas C. Weaver

For V2Pro-X, RocketPhy will be on silicium.

Laurent

-->

Amontec Team, Laurent Gauch

Nicholas ,

Since it's not a finalized product, maybe they took down the pages to make changes. If you're fine with working with potentially out of date information, you can use Google and enter:

"pro x site:xilinx.com"

The pages are still there, I guess they just got rid of the links. If they get rid of the pages, you might have luck with picking the "cached" option that goes along with each result Google prints out.

Yeah I've had some pretty bad lag from time to time. Perhaps someone is intiating DOS attacks on their site. Just kidding off course :_) I'm sure there's some poor webmaster pulling his/her hair out, figuring out what's going on.

Regards, Vinh

Reply to
Vinh Pham