any experiences concerning xup and digilent inc.?

I'm student at Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany. I'm interested in purchasing an xupv2p-board from digilent inc as a academic customer (299$).

Has anyone done this before (as a student from Germany) and can share his/her gained experiences. Is it possible at all?

Thanks. L. Schreiber

Reply to
L. Schreiber

It is certainly worth the money. I use it all the time for development work. I usually use to prototype an idea.

Digilent has been very nice to work with. I remember when I first got the XUP board was having serious problems with it. I called Digilent on a Holiday (Memorial day or something like that) and the head of the company asnwered and helped me through the problem. Turns out it was a bad power supply circuit. He made sure to get me a new one right away.

Reply to
Eli Hughes

I am also using the same board for my project.

the board is good i guess and lot of support is targeted towards its use with edk. if ur using ise then go for some ml400 series if budget is not a problem

but defnitely worth the money.

Reply to
mahalingamv