Altera available from Digikey

Today I searched google news for Altera and found the news saying that Altera signed contract with Digikey in Feb. 15th, 2005. Now hobbists don't need to ask where to buy Altera again on the list.

Still expensive though.

vax, 9000

Reply to
vax, 9000

And Altera is notorious for end of life problems. We use xilinx exclusively because we have been burned by altera a number of times.

Mike D

Reply to
MikeD

And they don't sell it on their germany web site (de.digikey.com), as digi does not sell Linear Technology in Germany.

Uwe Bonnes