60 GB IPOD deal found

I just completed this offer for a 60 gb photo ipod and it is awesome! My friend got one from it and he is waving it in my face and taunting me! Anyways, all you have to do is complete a promotion offer and cancel it before the 30 days trial is up and then get 8 referrals. I recommend doing the rhapsody promotion because it is only $0.99 and you get instant credit towards your ipod and 5 free song downloads. It is so cool. Check it out.

spiglitz485