WTB: Phoenix 5575B Micro BERT Manual

Want to buy manual (original, scan or photocopy) for Phoenix Microsystems Model 5575B T1 Micro BERT. Would also like (but do not urgently need) a manual for their 5565/96 DS0 Drop/Insert option if that is not in the main manual.

If I cannot find a 5575B manual, I would consider a 5575A manual.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZI / WZZU / WLNI / WLEQ

Dale H. Cook