General Radio Bridge 650-A

I just dug an old General Radio Bridge 650-A out of the shed. It needs cleaning up & refurbing. Anyone have any idea what it might be worth if I wanted to sell it?

--
- Mama Bear
Reply to

Would that be a 1650A?

Otherwise, it's something REALLY old.

-

Jim Adney

I haven't seen on eBay in a while, but they are common enough that I'd say about $50.00.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, WWWR Roanoke VA, WCQV Moneta VA, WKBA WZZI Vinton VA, WKPA WLNI WZZU Lynchburg VA, WMNA/WMNA-FM Gretna VA, WOWZ Appomattox VA

Dale H. Cook

No:

How old is that?

--
- Mama Bear
Reply to

Hmm, just did a little search, it seems it's vintage 1934.

Rare?

--
- Mama Bear
Reply to

Mama Bear wrote in news:Xns95F4A538ABF5AMama@216.196.97.142:

One sold on Canadian E-Bay last month for about $12.00 Canadian. You can see it at:

5746299543&rd=1

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Jeez, I'm jealous, what a bargain. How cool.

Mine is a dirty beat up old piece of junk. I might be able to get it back to being clean enough to use, at least. It just has 1 broken banana jack. I suppose I could clean it up and at least use it here, it probably works.

--
- Mama Bear
Reply to

Well, $29 US, $35.85 Canadian, actually, if anyone's counting. Selling it in cleaned up, refurbished and tested form, along with a 5-day right-of-return could raise the price.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win