W&G SNA-33 : Advices ? Feedbacks ?

Hello all,

We are looking for a reasonnable cost microwave (>24GHz) spectrum analyzer with Hz-range RBW and low noise floor. An HP70000 configuration was our first target but we got a proposal for a Wandel & Golterman SNA-33. On the paper it seems a really nice analyzer : 20Hz-26,5GHz, RBW 1Hz to

10MHa, -143dBm typical noise fllor at 1GHz (10Hz), etc. However we would like to get feedbacks from actual users of such W&G products : Are they as easy to use as classical HPs ? Do they provide constant performances ? Are they reliable ?

Thanks for your feedbacks, Yours, Robert

Reply to
Robert Lacoste