VXI HP 4208B SCSI Interface

I've got an HP 4208B VXI scsi disc/floppy unit for my VXI chassis. When I plug the unit in any VXI slots apparently the disc and the floppy are not powered up. There are 8 dip switch 0 to 7 VXI Logical address. Can someone tell me if these dip switch have to correspond to a particular address to switch the power lines to the peripherals, and what are these dip switch for? Does someone have any documentation on this VXI module? I'm using a National Instrument mainframe chassis wich doesn't need any strapping on the backplane. All my other modules work fine . Many thanks for your help Pierre-François snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr

Reply to
Pierre-François